Friday, June 20, 2008

Shinjuku, Shibuya, Harajyuku...


Today met up with Emily for lunch at town. She missed my drinking session on my birthday, cos she was at Tokyo.

Well is really nice to meet up with her again, after so long. Had a long chat. Talk for nearly 4 hours non stop hahaha. Kinda tired. She shared some tips on Tokyo this season, hopefully I can go this July. Emily said the Chinese guide book I got is better than the English one. I guess Asian loves this city. Fashion industry is so so vibrant there! Been there, but... still not too sure hows the subway and JR line works. I am really slow in this. hahahaa. One thing I know is, it sure cost me a bomb!

This time rough will want to spend more time at Harajuku and Aoyama. Of cos planning to go to "Midtown" to visit 21 21 DESIGN SIGHT. So excited, can't wait to fly there.

Bump into Joshua di di at Orchard again. Walked around and chat awhile before I travel up north to meet Jacky for dinner.

Dinner at Mac.

No comments: