Thursday, December 28, 2006

SALE ISETAN SALE



Early noon, met up with Willie for lunch. We had a quick lunch around town and he rush off to school for editing. Ya, he passed me his own flim, "ELEFANT" well done man! wow Flim maker wor. hahaha. ABOVE is his flim's cover. A short flim...

Met Josie around 4plus at Scott ISETAN for our anuual Private Sale thing. First we went derict to the CLARINS counter. Celice always serve us. I just pass her my list of products. While I paid for the products, Joise queue up to redemen the voucher. We got about $40 voucher after spending more than $400 more of Clarins products. I used $25 voucher to paid for a pair of Conves sneaker, white leather. Well I know you are not happy I spend on that pair of shoe. But I know what u mean and i will learn. Don't worry.

Derrick joined us for a short while and we head to MOS Burger for a bite. Very hungry! Hahaha... fainting...

After the shopping met up with Zi Rong and Alfred. We had a drink at our "spin".

Thank for your pin Zi Rong :)

No comments: