Sunday, November 12, 2006

Sunny Sunday Morning

Rick sms me in he morning asking me to pool. Well was not well for so many days, decided to head to pool with him. Well as usual, Sunday will be a family day for most and very very crowded. No place for my laps. even the "continous" lap was so packed.
At pool saw many familar faces. Saw Melvin's "good friend" there with lots of WHITE hair. I am surprise, with such a "personality" he will allow others to see him with so much white hair, I am shocked.
Anyway, left pool and head home for lunch.

Evening plan was cancel. Our poor melvin is sick this time... sowe have to cancel and go without him ya... (LOL. joking la)

1 comment:

Privatespace said...

I am a strong believer of Cause and Effect. What happened in the past will definitely come back. Jus like the simple rule of gravity: What goes up, must come down.

I am a strong believer of Fairness too. Of cos, what i perceive as fair might not be fair in your opinion. In my humble opinion, there is always room for discussion and hopefully through such discussion, we have a clearer ground on our definition of Fairness. Again, there is another universal rule on human relationship that I am sure many has heard of: Do unto others as you would have other do unto you. Isn't that Fair?