Saturday, November 18, 2006

Happy birthday. Strawberry cake.





Went Orchard with jacky. We only have 30mins to get a cake and my cardigan. Got a Topman Voucher from Melvin, however is already expire! Agrr... can't get any of the cardigan. Well for Zara Cardigan is nice and soft but is so expensive, cost almost $120. Never get any of it. End up feeling a bit unhappy cos I cannot afford any of it. Sad but true.

Went Jacky's place. We had diner at his place and with a cake cutting session. With some of the kids running around. Ian, Stewart and Fion running around. Our Beatrice (BB) was busy crawling around the house in a very very fast paced. Thank god the cake didn't get smash! hahaha

1 comment:

Privatespace said...

Is always good to have you by my side, sharing great times together. Thanks for the wonderful weekend and also the present. I love it very much. Will always carry it with me.