Saturday, January 6, 2007

MOB! agrrrrr....


Early in the morning got a call from Sgt Tong (line sgt), "hey I will be outside if call up, please let me know ya." Cos' I am his IC! Hate it. I had been MOB area IC for so many years! They never even bother to get others or even take turn in the list! Those people i (regular at the HQ giving us so many excuses why they can't let others take turn)... Excuses after excuses... wonder how they can manage if they working in the outside world... I really pity them man...

Anyway, waited untill 215pm. no recall, so went swimming with Jacky. reached pool around 245, Chillout at the pool till 445pm. We went for a bite at MOS Burger. Before meeting up with Melvin and Youg Ming, I went down to Plaza Sin to collect my mobile for "software upgrade". Waited for arond 30mins before I got my handphone.

We wanted to try this Japanaese resturant at the StarHub Centre, but need to wait for 30 to 45 mins. Before Dinner went to CentrePoint to take a look at their "new Wing". Small but nice place.

We had our dinner only after 9pm!!!!!!!!! Long wait! Hungry! Food not bad.
:)

No comments: