Friday, February 16, 2007

packing.

Woke up early to wash my curtain in my room. Wanted to change a new one which I got from IKEA sometime ago, I realise was the wrong size! Agrrrr! No choice have to use the old green one...

Met Edward at CENTRAL, took a look at the place... small place... nothing excite me... because of the shops, nothing really special. Evening waited for JunLi to come over my place to get some T-shirts from me. haahah. He look better after his new hair cut. Look better. Trust me ya.

Went Bishan for dinner with Jacky. We had prawn noodles, the mee is getting "harder". Guess is time to switch store...
After dinner we walked around the store nearby, and I got myself some Chinese New Year deco. Now they are selling in really low prices! Guess they are try to clear everything. This year there are lots of cute cute deco...

Last year I was not in Singapore for CNY, this year I have the mood to dool up my place. hahahaha

No comments: